Always the 3rd weekend in October
Arkansas Valley Fairgrounds
918 N. 9th St
Rocky Ford, Colorado
Free Parking and Admission
A beautiful setting to enjoy food and conversation
Tables and chairs are put in place. The auction trailer is moved in. Quilt racks are ready. The grills are fired up. An antique tractor is parked by the general auction building. Boxes are opened and booths are ready for their first sale. And finally the cars, motor homes and buses arrive. Conversation, music and laughter and the Rocky Mountain Mennonite Relief Sale opens.
- Opening Program – Friday Evening, 7:30 PM.
- Food Booths enjoy a Friday Evening barbequed pork sandwich or country soup supper, and on Saturday a pancake and sausage breakfast and barbequed chicken lunch at Rocky Ford's Gobin Center, 6 blocks south of the Fairground. Or, visit the food booths for a variety of foods on the spot in the general auction building.
- Craft Booths – Kettlecorn, Quilters’ Corner, Cheese & Sausage, Apple Butter, and more….
- CrossRoads MarketPlace offering fair traded handcrafts. Products from new fair trade organizations.
- Just for the Kids – Auction, Kids’ Corner for fun and educational activities, barrel train rides and Penny Power
- 5K Run for Relief – Register 5-7 PM Friday evening. Race starts 8:00 AM Saturday morning.
- General & Quilt Auction – General auction begins at 9:30 AM with the Quilt auction at 1:30 PM
- Tractor Auction – 1:00 PM at the general auction building. Click on the auction tab for more information.
All labor is volunteered and most sale items are donated. Click here to volunteer. Over $2 Million has been contributed for MCC relief programs. Click here for Relief Sale history and the many ways that MCC serves locally and around the world.
Located on Highway 50 just 50 miles East of Pueblo, Colorado. Click here for a map and directions to the Arkansas Valley Fairgrounds.